Who We Are
King's Kids International College, Ngwo (KKICN) is owned by Scripture Union Nigeria Ngwo Area. It is an interdenominational mission school established in September 2006 by the Scripture Union Nigeria asa co-educational institution and running both the Junior and Senior. Scripture Union is a non-denominational but inter-denominational and international Christian Organization.
The Motto of the College is “Train up a child in the way he should go” (Prov 22:6)
King's Kids International College, Ngwo (KKICN) originally began as an extension of the King's Kids International Primary School, Ukaka, Ngwo, in September 2006. The foundational stage was laid during the tenure and proprietorship of Bro Dickson Ude who was the then Scripture Union Ngwo Group President and Board of Trustees Chairman. At the time, Bro Sunday Eze was the Zonal Representative of Scripture Union Ngwo Zone. The Principal then was Engr. Alfred Ani (the first Principal of the College).
In 2007, the College moved to a temporary site at Hill-Top Ngwo, but still maintained as an off-shoot of the King's Kids Primary, Ukaka, as its mother school, at that time. In 2009, Mrs. Christy Uma came on board as the Principal of the College, working under the proprietorship of Scripture Union Nigeria, Ngwo Area. She retired in 2015 after which Mr Sunday Eze took over as the current Principal.
Our vision is to raise youths with sound moral principles and academic excellence.
Our mission is inculcate sound moral values in young people, make them excel in academics and acquire self confidence and holistic development.
We believe that if a child is raised in the way he/she should go, (the way of the Lord), he will not depart from it he matures. The Word of God says it and we believe it wholeheartedly and are earnestly committed to achieving it. Objectives of the College are:
- To pursue the National Policy on Education with the aims and objectives of the Scripture Union
- To train up children in the fear of God and help to meet Jesus Christ as their Lord and Saviour
- To inculcate Christian character un students
- To instill self confidence in the students’ pursuit of academic excellence.
In King's Kids International College, Ngwo, we have a pattern - JESUS CHRIST. We seek to:
- Follow His steps, methods and lifestyle.
- Live His life of example to all generation, both young and old.
- Live for and serve the Lord whenever and wherever God chooses, according OUR PATTERN.
- Draw all men to JESUS CHRIST through our lives and works.